If you want to work out who you are
what you are thinking
and who you could be
then get journaling
Welcome to Wardrobe Journaling where we help you:
Develop your own journaling practice;
learn to value your thoughts;
and create a life of meaning and beauty
Use the relaxing but powerful processes of journaling to unlock thoughts about yourself that you didn’t realise you were thinking.
Take those thoughts and follow the process in our signature course to understand who you are, what you want and how to express it through your personal style
How to get started
Wardrobe Journaling covers journaling topics on: health and wellness, mental health, diet, fitness, prayer, ADHD, anxiety, discipline, confidence and much more. In fact anything that will help you overcome roadblocks in your life and help you to love yourself more.
We also produce blog posts and a course on wardrobe journaling. Wardrobe journaling is a process of journaling about yourself and your relationship with your clothes. It takes you through a journey of exploration and helps you to better understand yourself and your relationship to your personal style. Through this process you can change your personal style and decide to become a new version of yourself.
A sample selection of our blog posts:
Wardrobe Journaling posts
Wellness Journaling posts
START JOURNALING TODAY
JOURNALING is the both process and the act of creation. As you journal you create.
Recent Blog Posts
- 50 wellness journal promptsWhat is a wellness journal? A wellness journal is a tool used to track and explore various aspects of well-being, including physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health. What are wellness prompts? Journaling prompts are questions or statements designed to inspire self-reflection and encourage the writer to explore their thoughts, feelings, and experiences related to wellness. … Read more
- 30 Reflective journal promptsWhat are reflective journal prompts? Reflective journal prompts are thought-provoking questions or statements designed to encourage individuals to reflect on their experiences, thoughts, feelings, and actions. They are often used as a tool for self-exploration, personal growth, and learning. Reflective journaling involves writing responses to these prompts in a journal or notebook. The goal of … Read more
- How to Journal to understand yourself better: 5 guided prompts to uplevel your personal styleUsing your journal to understand yourself better is a wonderful way to create your own unique style. To discover how you want to show up in the world each and every day. To know what you think Knowing what you are thinking and then being able to deal with your thoughts is a great life … Read more
- How to use your mind to create your life: journaling for clothes you’d love to wearDo you ever think you’d like to dress better than you do but you don’t know how? Do you have a limited wardrobe and feel dissatisfied because you don’t have many clothes that you want to wear but need to wear them because you have so few? Do you feel constrained by your body shape … Read more
- How to journal and manifest your pillow method affirmationsAn introduction to the pillow method The Pillow Method, also known as the Pillow Manifestation Technique, is a manifestation practice that combines elements of active communication, positive pillow method affirmations, and the power of your subconscious mind. It can be a great way to align your thoughts, emotions, and intentions with the manifestation process, ultimately … Read more